domingo, octubre 11, 2009

Sequences of new times learned from past times.


3

2

1


healthy love I learned this weekend, is part of to be apart.
Also I remark this: Separation is the new relationship.

been watched "Bitter Moon" avec Polanski?... knocked me out of my conciousness feeling of "being well" with everything.

There's no well being, it's about how astute you are to avoid the crap of this life.

(this is my example in pictures from what I call interventions, playing with original narration. I'm trying to explain how it ends my whole idea.
Numbers from pictures will tell the original sequences from the film. The position order of pictures you see, are intentionally disorganized to let read my own version of narration I'm trying to feel through this idea.)
-Cardona-

No hay comentarios: